About Kadrmas Eye Care New England
On behalf of the doctors and staff of Kadrmas Eye Care New England, we welcome you to our practice - your source for comprehensive eye care expertise.
Our 10 board certified ophthalmologists and optometrists, supported by highly skilled clinical technicians and staff, work as a team to meet your complete vision needs.
Our five convenient locations in Plymouth, Wareham, Mashpee, Dennis, and Middleboro make it easy for you to receive world-class eye care without the difficulty of traveling to Boston. At Kadrmas Eye Care New England, we not only provide routine eye examinations and contact lens evaluations, but also provide the most advanced medical and surgical eye care available.
Our team of board certified ophthalmologists has expertise in treating a full range of eye diseases and disorders, ranging from routine to complex, including:
- Cataract surgery and intraocular lens implants, including accommodative and multi-focal lens options, such as Crystalens®, ReSTOR®, and ReZoom® lenses
- Medical and surgical treatment of glaucoma
- Laser and refractive surgery including LASIK, PRK, clear lens extraction, and implantable collamer lenses
- Laser and surgical treatment of diabetic eye disease, as well as therapeutic injections including Lucentis®, Avastin®, OZURDEX®, and EYLEA®
- Treatment of age related macular degeneration (AMD), including therapeutic injections of Lucentis, Avastin, and Eylea, laser photocoagulation, and photodynamic therapy (PDT)
- Treatment of retinal diseases and disorders, including laser treatment and vitrectomy surgery for retinal tears and detachments and therapeutic injections including Avastin and laser treatment for retinal vascular disease
- Treatment of corneal diseases and disorders, including chronic dry eye
- Treatment of macular and other diseases with transconjunctival, sutureless vitrectomy surgery
- Treatment of traumatic eye injuries, including chemical, blunt force, and penetrating injuries
- Treatment of neurological eye diseases, including blepharospasm, double vision, ischemic optic neuropathy, stroke / visual field defects, and temporal arteritis
- Oculoplastic surgery for eyelid diseases and disorders, including ptosis, dermatochalasis, ectropion, entropion, eyelid lesions, tear duct obstructions, and tumors
- Cosmetic procedures, including BOTOX®, Restylane®, and blepharoplasty
With this website, our goal is to provide you with the educational materials and information you need to make informed decisions about your eye health care needs. With over 30 years of eye care excellence, let us show you how this adds up to experience your eyes can trust!
Dr. Eddie F. Kadrmas
Dr. Eddie F. Kadrmas